TERMS OF BUSINESS
By placing an order either over the phone, e- mail or web site, customer has verbal or
written agreement, and is bound to Readycor Ltd. Terms and Conditions
Regular Residential Cleaning
- The customer agrees to pay the monthly fee via Direct Debit instruction
- Readycor Ltd. reserves the right to suspend services if payments are missing
- Minimum duration of 3 hours per cleaning visit applies
- Readycor Ltd. will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Customer should give any
special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems
- 3 months minimum contract length applies
- Customer may cancel or adjust the time of a cleaning visit/s by giving at least 24 hours advanced
- Customer agrees to pay full price of a cleaning session if the customer cancels or changes the
date/time less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment
Carpet, Oven and End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- All cleaning orders are subject to £45 (excl. VAT) minimum call out charge
- Full Payment is requested on completion on the day of the cleaning session (25% deposit is required not later than 48 hours prior cleaning session
- Readycor Ltd. reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the client’s original requirements change
- 48 hours’ notice is required if customer should either decide to cancel or re-schedule a cleaning appointment
- The client understands that additional Parking and Congestion charge may apply
- The customer accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle the customer to no refunds or recovery cleanings
- Readycor Ltd.may take up to 5 working days to respond to a complaint
- Complaints are accepted only in writing (letter or e mail) Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 24-hour.
- Customer understands that any ‘late payments’ may be subject to additional charges
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value
- Customer understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds. If the customer is not completely satisfied with a cleaning job, Readycor Ltd. will re-clean any areas and items to the customer’s satisfaction. Therefore the customer must allow the cleaner to be returned. Customer must be present at all times during the recovery-clean. Readycor Ltd. reserves the right not to return a cleaner more than once.
- Readycor Ltd has a Public and Employer’s liability insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operator working on behalf of Readycor, reported within 24 hours of service date.
Book Your Cleaning
Send us a message if you want to learn more about our domestic, commercial services we can offer, prices and availability in your area.
Registered in England and Wales No. 09441281
279A High Street, Sutton Surrey, SM1 1LD
VAT Registration No: 265 5550 88
Phone: 020 8661 8954
Mobile: 07539 432357